StackSource is growing our business team to help more commercial property owners find ideal financing for their investments. This Analyst position will support team members with underwriting, placement, and management of finance transactions for commercial property owners and developers.
StackSource is the best way to obtain a commercial real estate loan (commercial mortgage). We connect borrowers and lenders seeking nearly all commercial loan types including bridge loans and permanent debt.
- We're bringing modern technology to the old-school market of commercial real estate financing, by utilizing greater transparency, extensive capital market connections, and more complete data and process management.
- We're a team of technologists and real estate finance experts that have come together to redefine the expectations of what it means to arrange financing on your commercial property investment.
- Model income and cash flow for commercial real estate assets for use in professional loan packages, incorporating current market trends.
- Research relevant rent, sales, cap rate, and expense comparables.
- Present underwriting and data findings to team members.
- Assist with research on industry trends that affect commercial financing by sourcing both quantitative and qualitative data.
See more detailed skills and performance expectations for Analysts at different levels at StackSource by visiting Levels.StackSource.com
Preferred Experience & Characteristics
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate investment & finance
- Analytical, high-energy professional with exceptional attention to detail.
- Curious and adaptable team player.
- Ability to multitask by attending to multiple forms of communication (phone, email, Slack, etc.) while continuing to make progress on projects at hand.
- Strong written communication skills, self-starter, and excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take personal ownership to achieve team goals.
- Ability to receive constructive guidance and coaching from other team members and management.
Culture & Values
- Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
- We work remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Bonuses, health benefits, and 401k