StackSource is growing our business team to help more commercial property owners find the ideal financing for their investments. This associate-level Capital Advisor position will form relationships and manage financing transactions for commercial property owners and developers.
- Develop and maintain new relationships with commercial property owners/developers and investment sales brokers through direct sales outreach.
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and complete initial analysis.
- Manage client loan opportunities with oversight from Senior Capital Advisors.
- Assist in loan term negotiations as appropriate.
- Whatever it takes to bring in and close financing deals!
- 2+ years of professional experience, ideally in a commercial real estate underwriting capacity.
- Entrepreneurial, high-energy professional with an analytical bent.
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate.
- Curious and adaptable team player.
Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives. Unlimited upside.