StackSource is a fast-growing, tech-enabled commercial real estate financing platform. Tech-enabled means we build proprietary software, and also employ industry-leading real estate finance pros to advise real estate investors/lenders on complex transactions.
We are different than a traditional commercial mortgage brokerage in a few important ways:
- We give borrowers transparency into the financing process through our online platform.
- Because of #1, we drive an ever-increasing volume of online financing leads directly to our Capital Advisors. This isn’t an old-school, intensive cold-calling brokerage.
As StackSource's first internal demand gen leader, you will own the growth function at StackSource with a focus on growing organic and innovative scaled sales & marketing channels. You'll take the foundation of the demand generation initiatives that have served us well to this point, and write the bold, visionary plan for the next stage of the company's lead generation. Your strategy and execution will help define us as a market leader in real estate finance.
- Design and execute experiments to drive client activation, retention, and referrals that lead to revenue.
- Understand and complement the sales team with strategies that help them scale revenue generation.
- Execute growth initiatives across multiple channels. Write copy. Spin up projects and campaigns, partnering with outside resources from time to time as necessary.
- Lead forecasting, attribution, and campaign tracking efforts, partnering with the product and business teams to drive performance.
- Audit our SEO strength and determine most effective initiatives to improve it (content generation, technical improvements, etc) within a defined budget.
- Identify and implement new and innovative ways to nurture and retain audiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Speaking of audiences, define those audience segments, report on KPIs by segment, and prioritize investing marketing effort/dollars into the highest ROI segments.
Required Experience & Characteristics
- You're a really skilled marketer who can show off really clever work.
- 5+ years of experience in audience development, marketing, or product growth.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing qualified vs sales qualified leads.
- No lack in curiosity.
- Strong understanding in data analytics related to marketing performance and attribution.
- Your copywriting doesn't suck. We'll judge your emails because so will our clients and prospects.
- Passion for real estate investing a plus.
Culture & Values
- Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
- We work remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles. Expect to visit in person sometimes once the air isn't (as) full of deadly viruses.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
Quarterly bonuses tied to goals and key outcomes.
Health benefits & 401k
To apply, use the contact box below to tell us about one growth experiment you’ve run in the past year, and why it did or did not work.