StackSource is a fast-growing, tech-enabled commercial real estate financing platform. Tech-enabled means we build proprietary software, and also employ industry-leading real estate finance pros to advise real estate investors/lenders on complex transactions.
We are different than a traditional commercial mortgage brokerage in a few important ways:
- We give borrowers transparency into the financing process through our online platform.
- Because of #1, we drive an ever-increasing volume of online financing leads directly to our Capital Advisors. This isn’t an old-school, intensive cold-calling brokerage.
As StackSource's first dedicated Marketing leader, you will develop and execute the marketing strategy at StackSource with a focus on growing organic and innovative customer acquisition channels. You'll take the foundation of the initiatives that have served us well to this point, and write the bold, visionary plan for the next stage of the company's marketing and lead generation. Your strategy and execution will help define us as a market leader in real estate finance.
- Design and execute experiments to drive client activation, retention, and referrals that lead to revenue.
- Understand and complement the sales team with strategies that help them scale revenue generation.
- Execute growth initiatives across multiple channels. Write copy. Spin up projects and campaigns, partnering with outside resources from time to time as necessary.
- Lead forecasting, attribution, and campaign tracking efforts, partnering with the product and business teams to drive performance.
- Oversee SEO, content generation, and landing pages.
- Identify and implement new and innovative ways to nurture and retain audiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Speaking of audiences, define those audience segments, report on KPIs by segment, and prioritize investing marketing effort/dollars into the highest ROI segments.
- Adjust and optimize StackSource's brand positioning, voice, and visual identity.
- Test, measure, repeat. Help us find and hone our best growth marketing channels.
Required Experience & Characteristics
- You're a really skilled marketer who can show off really clever work.
- 7+ years of combined experience across audience development, marketing, or product growth.
- Demonstrated leadership and judgment at a senior level with multiple stakeholders.
- No lack in curiosity.
- Strong understanding in data analytics related to marketing performance and attribution.
- Savvy enough with modern tools and approaches to make sound decisions.
- Experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Passion for real estate investing a plus.
Culture & Values
- Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
- We work remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles. Expect to visit in person sometimes once the air isn't (as) full of deadly viruses.
Quarterly bonuses tied to goals and key outcomes.
Health benefits & 401k with company contribution.