StackSource is a fast-growing fintech company in the commercial real estate finance industry. We are seeking a business development leader to develop and support company partnerships and new growth channels.
- Evaluate, prospect, and close new business partnership opportunities for the company.
- Identify commercial real estate, commercial mortgage, and proptech industry trends that affect the company’s competitive position and expose new revenue opportunities.
- Develop, test, and refine value proposition, sales pitch, and negotiation strategies for high value business opportunities.
- Assist the executive team in determining the opportunity, risk, and prioritization of new business opportunities.
Required Experience & Characteristics
- Curious, adaptable, and bold in your approach to developing business opportunities.
- Experience in B2B sales leadership, business development, or management consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- MBA or equivalent experience.
- Direct experience with commercial proptech a plus
Culture & Values
- Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
- We work mostly remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Sacramento, and Los Angeles.
Fully paid health benefits
401k with 3% company contribution
Quarterly bonuses tied to performance