StackSource is a fast-growing, tech-enabled commercial real estate financing platform seeking a President of Capital Advisory.
We are different than a traditional commercial mortgage brokerage in a few important ways:
- We give borrowers transparency into the financing process through our online platform.
- Because of #1, we drive an ever-increasing volume of online financing leads directly to our Capital Advisors. This isn’t an old-school, intensive cold-calling brokerage.
Our talented team of Capital Advisors has grown from 3 to 12 in the last 18 months, and it’s time to add an accomplished CRE finance leader to grow and manage this function into the future.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard Capital Advisors in key regions to achieve optimum market coverage, support inbound lead volume, and drive competitive market share
- Foster Capital Advisor collaboration and facilitate professional development through consistent team meetings & capital provider presentations
- Nurture and develop the talents of Capital Advisors across all experience levels, managing for retention and satisfaction
- Consult with Capital Advisors on complex deal structures, high profile pursuits, and in navigating the unique situations that arise periodically in deal-making
- Performance manage national team of Capital Advisors to achieve KPIs and production goals in alignment with overall business objectives
- Develop plans and strategies to increase production and revenue that align with StackSource’s vision, platform, and core values
- Proactively identify system/process enhancements, strategic partnerships, and new capital relationships to drive continuous platform improvement
- Manage the sales support budget, and optimize operations to allow Capital Advisors to focus primarily on revenue-generating activities
- Positively represent StackSource’s Capital Advisory function through consistent participation in industry events, conferences, speaking engagements, and press/marketing opportunities for the company
- Measure and report on team and individual performance of the Capital Advisory function for the company
- Maintain detailed sales and revenue expectations on an annual basis
Required Experience & Characteristics
- 15+ years experience in commercial real estate finance
- Passion for the intersection of CRE and technology (proptech)
- Successful track record of recruiting, retaining, and growing production teams
- Expert level knowledge of commercial real estate debt/equity capital markets
- Ability to think both strategically (what should the company do) and tactically (how can we reach our goals this quarter)
Culture & Values
- Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
- We work remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles
- We’re serious about transparency. Here are our current role descriptions and commission splits: Levels.StackSource.com
Salary: $125,000 - $175,000
Bonus/Rev Share: tbd