Los Angeles, CA
June 4, 2021
The online platform for commercial real estate loans
StackSource is growing our business team to help more commercial property owners find ideal financing for their investments. This Senior Analyst position will support team members with underwriting, placement, and management of finance transactions for commercial property owners and developers.
StackSource is the best way to obtain a commercial real estate loan (commercial mortgage). We connect borrowers and lenders seeking nearly all commercial loan types including bridge loans and permanent debt.
- We're bringing modern technology to the old-school market of commercial real estate financing, by utilizing greater transparency, extensive capital market connections, and more complete data and process management.
- We're a team of technologists and real estate finance experts that have come together to redefine the expectations of what it means to arrange financing on your commercial property investment.
See more detailed skills and performance expectations for Analysts at different levels at StackSource by visiting Levels.StackSource.com
- 5+ years of commercial real estate analysis experience, ideally in commercial mortgage brokerage or lending.
- Analytical, high-energy professional with exceptional attention to detail.
- Curious and adaptable team player.
- Ability to multitask by attending to multiple forms of communication (phone, email, Slack, etc.) while continuing to make progress on projects at hand.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, and excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take personal ownership to achieve team goals.
- Ability to give and receive constructive guidance and coaching from other team members and management.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Bonuses, health benefits, and 401k