Our founders come from Google and Facebook.
- A passion for good engineering and desire to solve large, systemic problems in novel and innovative ways.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Self sufficient, able to manage individual priorities.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, such as: Object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms, asynchronous control flow mechanisms (callbacks, event handlers, promises), server architecture, etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux environments.
- Deep understanding of web architecture.
- Interest and ability to learn new programming languages and tools.
Culture & Values
- Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
- We work remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles
Salary: $115,000 - $135,000
Bonuses, health benefits, and 401k
To apply, see our coding challenge.