StackSource is growing our business team to help more commercial property owners find the ideal financing for their investments. The Capital Advisor will lead relationships and deal-making for property owner customers and execute financing arrangements for their deals with our lending partners.
Our online platform gives StackSource a unique advantage in the growing world of remote work. Are you an experienced real estate finance professional outside of the cities where we are launching offices? The Remote Capital Advisor position could be a fit for you.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients seeking financing for their commercial real estate transactions
- Prepare and review loan packages and related documents for submission to lenders
- Negotiate loan terms and conditions with lenders on behalf of clients
- Communicate regularly with clients and stakeholders to keep them informed of the progress of their financing transactions
- Attend industry events and networking functions to stay abreast of market trends and build relationships with potential partners and clients
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate finance, preferably in a commercial mortgage brokerage or loan origination role
- Strong understanding of commercial mortgage products and the underwriting process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, or related field (preferred)
Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives. Our commission splits are public, see Levels.StackSource.com