StackSource is a fast-growing fintech company in the commercial real estate finance industry.
As a Funding Associate, you will ensure StackSource’s commercial financing clients have a smooth process submitting documentation, receiving financing offers, and closing with confidence.
Manager: Huber Bongolan / Director of Capital Markets & Underwriting
- Lead and execute closings and work with all relevant parties including, but not limited to, borrower, lender, attorneys, title/escrow company, insurance, appraiser, environmental, and all other 3rd party service providers
- Be a trusted main point of contact for borrower, lender and other relevant parties during the due diligence and closing process
- Consistent phone and email communication with all key deal stakeholders to manage expectations, anticipate potential issues, and think creatively to solve issues as they arise
- Collect and review all documents necessary for closing including application, financials, tax returns, property rent roll and P&L, pro forma, surveys, construction budget, environmental/engineering reports, etc.
- Work with lender, title/escrow, and borrower to prepare Closing Statement and review all closing documents
- Assist in coordinating in-person or remote closings
- Record call/meetings notes in Pipedrive and disseminate to Capital Advisor(s) and other StackSource team members as needed
- Track and store all documents in deal/client designated files
- Track deal pipeline and review regularly with Manager
- Work with several Capital Advisors at once and manage several urgent expectations at one time
- Willing to learn deal underwriting and deal pitching from other team members to assist team as needed
Required Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of direct experience as a loan closer or processor.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate finance
- Experience managing a pipeline of complex transactions
- Experience managing multiple relationships both internal and external
- Clear and direct oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to regulate emotions with patience and a positive attitude
- Tenacity and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Eagerness to learn
Culture & Values
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Equity: 0.01% - 0.1%
- Fully paid health insurance
- 401k with 3% company contribution